Endrick: “I will make mistakes, but I will also succeed”

  After Real Madrid’s 3-0 victory over Real Valladolid in La Liga, the spotlight was shone on Endrick, the young Brazilian who scored off the bench in his Bernabeu La Liga debut. Speaking to Real Madrid TV after the match, Endrick expressed his happiness at achieving a lifelong dream and shared his thoughts on a night that will be etched in his memory forever.

A Dream Come True

“I am very happy. It is a dream that is coming true. I had already played here, at the Bernabéu, with the Brazilian national team and I was able to score, but it was not with Real Madrid. Today was my official debut and I also made my debut in La Liga.

“I can only thank God for everything that is happening to me. I always tried to win for all the people of Brazil, but now also for the people of Spain. I want us to be united and that whenever there is a match, they can enjoy it. I am very happy to be with these great players, who I only saw in video games. It is very important for me.”

Embracing the Challenge

“The first thing I talked to Ancelotti about when I arrived was that I could offer work and talent. I have continued working. I will make mistakes, but I will also succeed. I am a new kid, I have a lot to learn, but I am very happy. Everyone is with me and I continue working and waiting for my moment. I trust the coach a lot and I will wait.

“Valladolid are a very good team with experience, but also young players. The coach spoke to us at half-time, and we were able to come back and score goals.”

Gratitude and Family Support

“We are all happy. We played here, with our families watching us. It was a good game. My family knows how hard I have worked and how much we have suffered. People criticised me, and so did my family. We have been through a lot, but we are all together. Being here, living this moment, is wonderful, and sharing it with them is magnificent.”

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post