From onset I don’t like Madrid as a club,I don’t know why my own teammate will have to agree terms with them despite my advice”, Okay Gundogan CONFIRMED His £40m international teammate have agreed personal terms to join Madrid by January


From onset I don’t like Madrid as a club,I don’t know why my own teammate will have to agree terms with them despite my advice”, Okay Gundogan CONFIRMED His £40m international teammate have agreed personal terms to join Madrid by January


From onset I don’t like Madrid as a club,I don’t know why my own teammate will have to agree terms with them despite my advice”, Okay Gundogan CONFIRMED His £40m international teammate have agreed personal terms to join Madrid by January.

In a recent press conference, Ilkay Gundogan, the Manchester City midfielder, made headlines with candid remarks about his feelings towards Real Madrid and the impending transfer of his international teammate. Gundogan, who has been a key figure for City, revealed his personal dissatisfaction with the prospect of his teammate joining the Spanish giants.

During the conference, Gundogan did not hold back when discussing Real Madrid, stating, “From the onset, I don’t like Madrid as a club. I don’t know why my own teammate would have to agree to terms with them despite my advice.” His comments reflect a strong personal sentiment against the club, which could be tied to his competitive rivalry with Real Madrid in recent years.

In a notable development, Gundogan confirmed that his £40 million-rated international colleague has agreed on personal terms to join Real Madrid. This agreement is expected to be finalized by January signaling a significant move in the ongoing transfer market.

While Gundogan’s frustration was evident, he also acknowledged the nature of football transfers and the professional decisions players must make. The potential transfer highlights Real Madrid’s continued investment in top-tier talent, while Gundogan’s comments underscore the complex emotions and rivalries that can accompany high-profile moves in football

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post